Sunday, May 29, 2011

Been a Long Time!

Been awhile since I have been on this side of the house, Nov 7, 2010 to be exact. As  write this I'm in Salt Lake City with my wife Terria watching motorcycle races at Miller Motorsports park where the best racers in the world have assembled and put on a great show, 3 more races tomorrow then the 12 hour drive home to the Nard. Been a  great trip so far and really got hooked into some bad weather, it was raining and 48 degrees at the track today but we managed to bundle up and stay warm enough. This sight was my original forum, or Blog as people in the know like to term it these days, but been away and at my other site"openthemind" but feel that this site has been left to die a slow death, my CPR now will hopefully inspire me to keep this side of the house alive and continue to write in a different style or mode of attack, maybe poetry,song writing or just plain loud and obnoxious rants could be the answer, we shall see. But anyway, it is a quick reminder that sometimes we forget who brought us to the dance and go for something new and different, buts it's only me and its the same old bullshit spun from a different side of the aisle is all. Im back but not sure to which degree and which angle to attack my thoughts on this site??? we shall see I suppose.It is mine and I will always own it outright

No comments:

Post a Comment