Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thoughts A Plenty

Things are going very well in my life, things generally do! I guess I try to avoid drama at all costs and that has made my life a better place to be. I've already done the major bullshit in my life and made the major mistakes already, having learned from them as a 46 yr old dude who never wants to grow up. I guess I really have trouble finding flowery or overly positive things to talk about, My life is one positive asset that I try to keep to myself in a sense and don't like to brag other than the fact that I do live a very good, happy lifestyle! That being said I surround myself with purely positive people and try to interject the same in return. I don't like to always be a negative Gus but so much around this world pisses me off, I try to put a positive twist on things but my opinion always gets in the way, I always expect others to see the Forest thru the trees and get thru the hangups that life throws at us sometimes. As I may have previously mentioned I am the oldest person in my crew of friends, most of which are my sportbike riding friends that all gather as many times as possible, most living in the Greater LA area ,I'm 70 miles away from my friends but we always seem to get it together for rides or for desert action on Quads and trucks. Again I am so very fortunate to have an incredible family and friends and we share so much goodness and great times doing so many various things, it's amazing. I have been watching a lot of Food network lately, as a matter of fact I'm blogging here as I watch the Iron chef and take mental notes on food and flavor profiles I always take away something from it and utilize it on the next home cooked meal ...somehow i always do. Made oatmeal for the first time in m life and thought it was out of this world, must have been the natural vanilla bean from mexico, and the dash of cinnamon and brown sugar added to the boiling water then carefully added the oats , damn tasty. But as I said I' always open to new things and always open to improve upon preexisting things in my life, so Im always open to anything at anytime, this I feel keeps me young. I really do enjoy this Blog and my Twitter, it allows me a shot at being a self venting machine to use as an outlet and it makes me feel better, kinda like a best friends shoulder that is always there, this is an outlet that is always here for me and my thoughts and ideas are always on , well the ones that I want to share the really good stuff is in the personal space vault and sealed for whenever. My head is so abstract and yet so simple , things are always open ans shut ,or so they seem to me,I guess I'm searching for that open mindedness everywhere ,where the solutions to a problem are but one thought away from closure, but thats me and my thought process, can't say that I'd understand my angle if I were looking from the outside looking in at myself. But damn, i try to be respectful, and understanding and tolerant of others ' difference ,It just seems to be getting harder the older and wider I think I get?? Well that there is always up for discussion but either way I am probably a quick quip away from a headshake and a Fuck You from somebody somewhere ! But pleasing anybody is never the first thing on my lifes' Docket, just the ones that i love , and they allow me a certain leeway that most people would consider being Spoiled, I do , therefore I am! Good night , Iron chef judgement awaits!!! Night All !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment