Tuesday, July 28, 2009

State of My Union

I'm still doing great and feeling well and the fact that my wife is healing nicely from her recent shoulder/collarbone surgery is a huge relief to all. Not much going on in my life but the normal humdrum of everyday, the boys are being young and incredibly dumb, Ty got his first speeding ticket, 5 weeks into owning his drivers license! Braz is still unemployed and using and abusing his low self esteem GF Nikki Noodles, love that little girl but she is a moody little girl and never know which girl is coming to visit? Work is great, the summer is awesome and the diet is going great ! My ambition is to lose 60 lbs by March timeframe and the New York trip, I will do this and feel good already having lost 10-12 lbs and working harder at the gym and at the dinner table. Still following my dodgers and finished up the Tour De France and all its glory. The Motorcycle season is closing down and am somewhat unsettled as to the direction the new organization is taking, i fear that it will lose its best racers to its lack of focus and vision for the future, Mat Mladin my true hero and champion of racing and strong opinions has come right out and said he has lost interest and hope and can't wait for the season to end at this point, this being said with a 100 plus point lead in the championship. This troubles me but maybe there will be a new star riding in his own camp with him as we speak. World superbike is doing well and Ben spies is coming on strong, the American is kicking ass and taking names and with the exception of a few crashes ,some not his fault he would be way in the lead in that championship, but he is a few points behind and should take the lead after the next 2 races for sure. My interest in my GSXR is high right now, the weather is right, the roads are free and I can't ever wait for the weekends to get on the bike and ride the hallowed local canyon roads in my own backyard. Yes, all is well in my world and Mom is even getting better after bouts with hospital visits for her ongoing BP problems and kidney issues,but there is a cure in sight and I am happy for that, yes all is well and i feel somewhat fortunate for feeling so good and enjoying life as I know it should be enjoyed. Not much to complain about in my world, for if there was I would just fix it. as far as the rest of the world, they can go get fucked with their stupidity and narrow mindedness and closed off thought process, i swear everybody s a bible thumping Republican or something, but the world is one of those can't control, don't sweat it kind of propositions and cannot be too engrossed with its' issues and only rant about my displeasure's to vent and wish everybody had things easier and simpler for sure. Yeah what we find as newsworthy is somewhat disturbing to me, we still talk about racism about police officers arresting a black man we still speak of Talentless starlets who date athletes then break up and think its important and newsworthy,it's Not! And we still somehow lose in the muddle the important things like Health reform and world politics in the middle east which generally start most of the worlds' conflicts, yeah these things piss me off and wish the magic wand of the Gregasaurus could make it all right, but I can't ,so i don't and leave the world to fend for itself, I can control my world and do so rather well -thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment