Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Grind and My Coffee

Back to the grind of trying to figure what the day will bring me, can't put a finger on it but something is out of alignment. Maybe its the Sciatic nerve that's barking up my ass right now with every step I take? At work today the usual suspects aren't here or are not where they are supposed to be, whatever the case may be, don't give a shit, not my job to police them , grown ups need to be watched over which is so sad to me. Human nature is a mother fucker I see and those who can take full advantage of something or someone will do so at the drop of a hat.

  Have a morning meeting with Michael this morning, Terria and i have been 3 weeks without seeing him together, although we go separately , this morning we go together! I don't have any burning agenda to share with him.  As I sit here and watch the most highly strung human being i have ever met, Mr. Scott is amazing with his fervor for life, at times too much energy but the intentions are all good and he does mean well. So ready to depart to see Michael and then go to breakfast with my wife, then head back to works and get out of here at 3:30  and prepare for the weekend.

This weekend should be really good, have our friend(Prozac) Brad Holland coming into town from Baja to hang with terria and I. We have to clean the house and the patio and should recall a few crew members to hang with us and enjoy the old days of crew with stories of old and of new. So being off this Friday will jump on the house and go through it all and then hit the Patio and ready my BBQ grill with some new burners and be able to make a good meal for my friends!

So as i close this I must be thankful to be in a place and be in a position to share the goodness that I have been blessed with, at times we let life take over and spend so much time and energy fixing shit, changing shit and at times forget the plot to life. Life is about living it to the fullest with people around you that bring goodness and not trouble, people who are there when you not only want them but need them , and the other way around as well. Thanks to Frank Schaeffer for offering up another positive mindset to use as a guide to fulfilling a happy exsistance I know i have shared the fact that my world and Terria's world has become such a small and unencumbered place where we enjoy the good, separate the bad and walk through the tunnel with the lights always shining bright on the other end. The one thing that my education and my reading and life skills have taught me is that, positivity is the key to seeing through of allot of this life' bullshit. Being in control of our small circle allows the crap that goes on outside the circle that much more irrelevant and easier to walk away from. So i head out the door on the way to more wellness with Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment