Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Have a Thought...just one mind You

I have designs on turning this side of the house back into a rant and rave page where I can unload on eveything stupid and all those who are listening or watching...hear me Sarah Palin, you stupid unethical tard bucket, oh wait that's your kid,no offense to her but stem cell research stops shit like this but you tripped over your bible and can't see your hole in your head through the trees. I know that's so mean and inappropriate but thats' what this side of the house will be about, laughs at dumb people's expense, not very CHristian of me but I have a right to speak freely, even if non PC. Good Times and great days ahead, hopefully we will all be nicer to each other, just not on this side of the house.....lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment