Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am Constant

My music playing from my Blackberry Music box on my table next to my computer, each song has a meaning to me, each handpicked and has a hidden meaning to me and from every directions the memories of a drive, of a game of a moment in time when things were more simple and innocent. I might skip a son for its painful reminders of a walk, or a store and the thoughts of little boys asking fr ice cream, yeah remiscing can at times be the best and the wors of times for us who leave behind our past to seek out futures that we imagine to be bigger, better and brighter. I look forward to the days ahead, for they will provide the light to a darkened path of reality and show me the way to tomorrow, with each passing stride I gather up and close the distance to the answers to every question I have ever asked and will never find the answers to. Tomorrow brings yesterday in the rear view and allows me to seek, find and carry the torch from myburning heart and light the fires that glow inside of me tonight. For I have loved and lost, wept and overcome, sought out common valor and won my purple heart on my roads to a utopian finale. For i am a man who never forgets where he has been, where he is at or were the road maps of the heart will either take him or push him from a moving vehicle, there is power in the knowledge of my past, there is humor in the reminders of my present and there are battles yet fought i the playgrounds in my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment