Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hurt

My heart is heavy today
Of broken rock
stacked pillars
from my journeys

My bag is full of parts
broken, tattered and dingy
my world has lost its axis
free wobbling and out of sequence

Time will not be kind
around every turn i see the faces
looking at me for answers
I see no light, i hear no questions

my heart is pumping with anger
free flowing hurt and of mistakes unfounded
tonight a bitter pill i swallow
not my bed but my Lazy boy

my cartoon girl from yesterday
will i miss,
or cease to exsist
while today is upon me now

So I pull the plug on a rebirth and chance
to find my way again
first steps in life are always rough
following my path of previous failures

My daggers edge has pierced the soul
not only mine but many more
my thoughts and dreams forevermore
my selfish act of closing doors

I pray to God to grant me faith
for daily strength and peace at heart
when the bleeding stops will i be there
divisive hearts that have grown apart

No comments:

Post a Comment