Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hurry up! my Impatience is Waiting!

Running alone in the street, i see the lights at the end of the road and the sun still rising from the east. The world where I live has become even smaller , even more isolated than ever before, I'm fly solo again in the hopes to land in a friendly land and on a smooth landing strip. But the winds of change have not been kind to me, My surprise and shock have enlightened me , and even made a once optimistic person look the other way for there is hope, but in the hands of another. When my world becomes dependant upon anything other than my own rotation and orbital bliss, i worry, when the days seems so much shorter, I cringe, and when the happiness I once held so deeply in my hands has sifted through my hands like sands through an open fist,I cry again. My fear and my tears are real, my pains and emptiness are the same I felt before and I know where my life will take me ,but nobody knows where I am and what i am capable of doing with my broken heart and broken parts again. My bag is full again, my heart is empty again, my words and actions are constant reminders that I am not what I thought I was, and am not all that I could have been. There will be drastic changes for me, another day another week, a month or two but after I vanish into the night ,into the cold and forever questioned and never truly understood. i have n rock, I have no pillars, to provide or to use anymore. I place my thoughts and my desires on a island, for they are unobtainable and distant, my refuge will be myself, for there are no wrong answers but my own, there will never be another heartbreak, another responsibility and hurdle to clear, unless i put it there. I am at peace with my decisions, i am my own Rock when I need to be and I will thrive and not just survive in my new place and my new world where Greg is the Judge, Jury and executioner. So I say Goodbye to the world I knew,and say hello to the tranquil sea, the winds will blow and the sun will shine and i see my life in a different light from today forward. Take my strengths and my mind and put it all together for the rest of my life for that solo flight which may never come down

No comments:

Post a Comment