Monday, April 26, 2010

I've always considered myself a problem solver, a good listener and an overall fixer of things that are broken! I often refer to my past failures to help to give me perspective and assist i the solving process. Lately I have burdened myself with issues of losing my perspective and losing my way in areas where I am usually the strongest and most effective. My positive outlook and my strength in faith and power of assertion have slipped .So I try to examine myself and fix myself, as do on a seemingly daily basis, I have and will get through my slump. he sharp tongue and sharp wit are a little dull these days, i have los that edge and will regain it as I always do, i miss my crew of friends andI miss my motorcyle and group of friends who shared the same passion with me. As I evolve into a more responsible adult andbecome more aware of others feelings and emotions, I step away from my selfish ways for a bit to try to analyze the big picture, the picture that at one time seemed so pretty and perfect in scope, yet today i see the tilt in the frame and smear of the paint and I try to access the levelling process to get the picture where it needs to be, or replace the picture altogether. So much about my life s from my failures, my ability t learn, and thrive and repair broken parts and broken hearts, predominantly my own but fixed and repaired to new condition. I have always been termed as the rock and pillar providing the foundations for alot of my life, when I fail, it all fails. I do Not rely on anybody else to fix my shit, nor do I allow anybody to get too close to my personal side, which at times can be a little offbeat, as is my humor and wit, scary but harmless, funny but at times so off the beat and path that I surpprise myself sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment