Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Open Minds

Over the past 5 months I've had a Renaissance so to speak, above and beyond where I' normally try to re-create and re-invent my mind to adapt to the changes in my head. Yeah, that sounds like a healthy non psychiatric help needing person right?? Well i am who i am and that's all i can be. There are a few constants in my life which i can appreciate and know are stable, my family and the fact that i'm trying to reinvent my wheel so to speak. i have accepted the fact that there are millions of Sarah Palins out there as much as they have accepted the fact that I'm going to expose them for their lunacy whenever and wherever I can. goodness comes in all shapes and forms and i am of the mindset to know that sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make the omelet, in this case mental roadblocks and narrow minded visions,or lack of vision. So much thought and effort goes into what i do ,feel and possess between the ears, it leads to many wild and exciting things for me, stagnation is my cancer and stupidity and narrow mindedness is my death bed. i am constantly listening, watching and always trying to learn whats going on around me, yet i can never figure out where this culture of fast food, quick fix and laziness ever came from. we really celebrate 4-20 as if it means something, moreso that we did the memory of Oklahoma city and other such tragedies, but we are a simple folk who require simple needs, hence most of the TV out there fall into this very category and it is painful to me, to be so cerebral and see so little thought going on, as if it is painful to formulate and idea based on something other than that which is physically or audibly appealing. yeah , alot upsets me and i taken a new stance that i will try new things and do new things for life is fleeting and my biggest fear in life is always, and still remains , i never wanna say , would a, shoulda , coulda...Ever God bless u all and have a great day, I am

No comments:

Post a Comment