Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling ill

Since the wife has been feeling under the weather with sinus and ear infections I figured why not try to catch a cold or something that would allow me to whimper a little! I guees my sinuses are a little inflamed and thus I am sneezing, and nasal drip all over myself. First time I've been under the weather in a year and a half so feel good about that fact, for whatever reason I've escaped the heebie jeebies and everything else and very glad about that fact. Taking some sinus meds I guess I'm feeling better but really don't like meds or doctors and figure /I can tough anything out before needing so much as an aspirin. This Isn't being tough, it's stubborneness if anything as once again, going against the grain feels better than succumbing to the rules of common sense, so be it! I can say this will last me 2-3 days and I will have forgotten about it all, the yuck and raining and sore throat, I suspect tonight will be the culmination of the achy ,sniffle and a low grade fever. My biggest dilemma will be ,Call in Sick tomorrow or go into work,I will opt for work and save my time off whn I can enjoy good weather and do something fun, besides daytime TV is horrendous, makes shitty nightime TV seem like golden globes I tell you. I just want wifey to get better ,I will feel better in a day or so and try to get back to the usual activities. Missed the gym for the first times in a month so feeling a little guilty about that and have ambitions of forcing my way to Ballys tomorrow regardless of how I feel. I 'll show mysickness who's boss for sure. Well Theraflu here I come, I will take more drugs that I hate to take but otherwise will stay up all night so sleep here I come, after one last tweet of course. How ridiculous have I become. One last thing really en joyed LA police chief Bratton calling the rioters knuckleheads and Gangbangers and even called them cowards for striking at night and for easy targets.... Nice work Police chief

No comments:

Post a Comment