Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Friend Prozac

As I have mentioned many times before , my friend Mr. Brad Holland(Prozac) is an incredible human being, caring , giving and a lover of good people and good times. I have so many stories that show how inceredible he is as a person a man and as an overall loving human being. I have supplied and attached link that will detail one such act of kindness that not only took years to produce , but affected a large family in TOGO Africa. Our friend is Yao, a hard working legal immigrant from Togo who left his family behind to make a better life for himself and his family back home in his native Togo, this is an incredible story of a man who has sacrificed everything for his family, and the story of an equally giving man, Brad Holland.
http://www.organicvisibility.com/projects/big-dog-performance/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment