Friday, June 12, 2009

The Real Rapists

On my drive to work this morning I drove by I'd say, 12-15 Gas stations each with their own brands and mini marts and banner displays, some with Propane fillups and some carrying Diesel fuel. The common thread in each one is that the #'s next to the Brand logos seem to keep changing and going up, sometimes more than once in a day. So after my 3rd grade math calculations of paying 1.89 per gallon a few months ago, the rise and climb has jumped up 1 full dollar in that short time span and cost me an extra $26 per fillup, $26 dollars is what i could fill my wifes scion a month ago and now I'm giving it back to the people who need it the least??? The barrell went from $34 to now over $70 and yet there is no shortage, they are just producing less to drive the demand for fuel up again, thus i take that extra 20,5 and $1 bill out of my wallet everytime i fill up my F-150, V-6 17 mpg Truck. I'm sort of angry but what are we going to do, these guys even have the gall to charge more for using credit or debit cards, how can this be legal, we already pay for the right to use credit cards and debit from our banks and now we get hit twice, I refuse to go to stations with this policy as I feel it's illegal and ethically wrong, but who's listening anyway right? Fight city Hall get put on a list. I've always internally though to myself, I would be willing to pay 2.50 per gallon and never complain, everybody wins here, we have a stable market for budgeting purposes, the oil companies make profits nad we are able to drive our cars to work, for joy and the freedom to come and go as we please but most peole live on shoestrings and have to give up this for that in order to live a quality life with modern transportation. I bet the hay and feed providers during the horse and buggy era were the same bloodsucking , cocksucking greedy fucks that the oil industry have always been, supply and demand? must be nice to create a false supply to determine the demand, all for your own benefit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment