Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So I Write and I speak

Throughout my life the pen has always been my sword , I handle the pen and the spoken word as if it were my 50 calibre machine gun, it is my defense mechanism to ward off that which excites me, frightens me,disturbs me and enlightens me, it is all that I am to have the ability to express the various feelings that a person can go through. Communication has always been my peave in life and is the root of all problem solving endeavors in my lifes' experience. As a child I was the vocal one, still am i suppose and thru the early years picked up the mighty pen and found myself another powerful expressionary tool in which to share the message, whatever that may be? Time and life experiences have given me so much to say and so much to write about, but moreso, it has allowed me the chance to speak out , speak up and be heard whether or not anybody reads it or listens,I still vent the good and bad and am able to feel better about things afterwards. I am definitely not the run to family, or run to friends type of person who is willing to share all and expect a help me fix Me response, more of a self help kind of person. I am in fact the guy others come to for advise, or venting purposes and relish that as it makes me feel like I matter because I can help, and that people feel comfortable enough to share their lives with me. So i write from my journeys the pitfalls, triumphs and victories in life and really feel an ally with the sword of defense, my mighty pen. I am very thankful that i have this awesome outlet to share and communicate my views and experiences, and when the ink runs dry I speak a little louder and speak with the clarity that even I, an over communicator can comprehend!

No comments:

Post a Comment