Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm am Soooo out There

Just when I thought I was done shocking and surprising myself and my surroundings, i continue to do so .just when i thought I was out of things to say and write, i am not, just when i thought my mind and typing fingers were taking a rest, they aren't! Oh boy , my suddent burst oif energy ,no thanks to a Rockstar and the upcoming gym visit at lunchtime give me a sudden awareness and something to lookk forward to beyond the texts from my wife and the plans we have for toonight...good times. I have come to realize that Greg duran is a sick fucking fool, some of the thoughts in my head and on my mind would stop a train and at least get me kicked off Facebook in 3 minutes. some of the devilish scenarios played out in my head have even astonished me. My cocky assed arrogance and witty banter and seemingly instant comeback for whatever anybody has to say can be frightening at times. i don't try to be an ass it just happens and people take my intended humor as a slap or a put down but i truly think I'm being funny. Maybe the 4 people on this earth who get my shit and appreciate my bullshit can attest to this, bu the rest of the unsuspecting world is about as clueless as our former part time Governor from Alaska, "Stuck on Stupid" I would like to share some of my gregisms but i fear that the 2 to 3 people who might read this shit would even et offended at m scribe and thought process. I'm thinking my punch first answer questions later could be a manifestation of being the fat kid who always got made fun of in school foor my love of food and fat ass always put me in the front of the bus for the Brunt of fat Jokes. well as the Gregasaurus developed and developed a serious arsenal to be fast and sharp with the tongue( yeah down there too fuckers)ay bring it the fuck on and give me your best diatribe of sophomoric half assed dog shit humor and i can bring you to tears in 23 seconds tops, is this a gift, or is it a chronic ailment which needs a cure and fast? don't know , don't give a fuck, i'm just being me and don't have anymore filters in my life other than to treat my wife, my kids , my family and My God as the Angels that they are! Sounding as a hypocritical trait to be so sharp and so hurting yet claim the fear of God and christianity as my saviour is just that, its an anomoly , when i rant and rave and break somebodys heart with my words, you can eitrher laugh, or get butt hurt, fuck it, the choice is yours. I was driving down the road today behind a bad Asian driver(yeah this never happens) and she was clueless and did not have an idea of wherre she ewwas ,where she was going or how many lanes she was simultaneously occupying, so i thought to myself 'didn't we wipe this fucking race out with a couple of atom bombs some 65 years ago, and what the fuck are we doing letting them in our country and driving on our roads. As bad as that sounded and as racist as it is, i thought , fuck em, fuck em up the ass if they can't drive, or you csant speak fucking english, get the fuck off of my raods and planet mother fuckers. then a calm set in for 22 seconds and then i went off again, fuckem, my dad was a POW ffor 3 and a half years in these mother fuckers prisoncamps in WW2 and i don't need to be driving defensively because Kinjee Kato can't fucking drive. i then followe dthis bad driver into the base, we actually give this mother fucker a job to work here too and we as taxpayers pay this C-word to earn a living. Good christ God, quit fucking with my temporals here. so there in lies the pains and toils of this mind of mine that never rests and never hads holidays. til the next rant and rave and op ed opportunity i will defuse my anger to the lifecycle and and the gym equipment for an hour of blissful sweating and burning. If i could on;ly finish the job in the shower i will be fine, but no offense to Terria she does it straight outta compton and i aint go any complaints, I'm just a sick fuck who needs and wants and desires and gets , but fuck ,coming to work cuts into my pleasure time...as if PHUUUUCK that felt pretty goddamn good . sorry for the mis spellings, i aint fucking spell checking shit

No comments:

Post a Comment