Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Phuck It

I decided to bring in my laptop to work today and tether it to my blackberry for internet reception, shit works like a wet dream i swear to Christo. We can't get youtube on our Govt computers so i feel like enjoying my favorite tunes whilst doing very little at work, why not right?, fuck off if you're pissed and paying for my slack ass salary. Kinda digging the The "theory Of a deadman ' music these days, they really are a cross between 20 other bands out there but the lead singer is my middle Boy TY to a T in about 3-4 years, looks almost identical to him now just older and less angry lol! I kind of dug these guys out from the cobwebs and really enjoyed them ,now they are somewhat popular and growing in stature. Hello Lonely is a great song and their new "all or nothing" is incredible, I just thoroughly love my music and only wished i could have learned to play an instrument when i was younger, i'd be playing somewhere , someplace with somebody for free if i had to, but no, i held onto to being the dodgers power hitting third baseman when i grew up, i really thought i was going to be the dodhggers thrid fucking baseman for 12 years then retire and live in Malibu and blah blah blah , whatever right! so here i am not working and writing about music and my lack of work and saying fuck it to everybody who wants to start some shit with me. I'm really in a great mood just feel like picking a fight with anybody just to try to break a sweat and give myself a pulse today. Greg is back and ready to take on the world once again, putting behind all of my past issues and all of my guilt laden days with sleep deprived endings , all is good and all is nice and tidy, i feel like messing it up though1 WTF! why not . i'm going to get into trouble today i know but its all good, i'm good at being bad and getting out of messes i think

No comments:

Post a Comment