Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday

It's 72 degrees today on a Saturday nearing noon and the day is amazing as most southern California days go, typical yet incredible that we are so fortunate to live in a place with the weather and the excitement and the goodness all around us. Wake up typical Saturday morning, change and go to the gym with Terria, put in our Hour workout and then call big sister for breakfast meeting somewhere. We have a good long conversation and what plans we have for the weekend. My weekend will consist of Golf, Gym, TV golf and then dinner somewhere ,with a date night planned tonight. I can only think forward to Thursday night and another session with Dr. Morales and the plans to unleash more personal toxicity in the hopes of being healed from whatever it is that I possess??? I enjoy my weekend, but I enjoy the everyday work week as well, the itinerary of having a set schedule and nothing really to have t plan but being a work at 7 am. So the spoiled man who has it all and does some of it all has now taken on the conversation of a new motorcycle again, the itch the feeling. The leather race suit waits in the closet the helmet shine and ready to rock and the tattered for some more action. my leather gloves with one crash in them seem to be ready for more as well. so in my morning discussion ,all started by watching a motorcycle o b and knowing that summer time is here and long days are here and miss the speed and a boost of an adrenaline rush which can never be replaced by car or anything else. So it s Saturday afternoon, I am thinking my friend Nevarez has some softball thing going on somewhere and i assume he might give me a reminder call to get my ass over there to throw the hardball a little before the gang starts playing with the softball. But regardless I've got shit to do starting the extra bedroom today ripping out carpet and painting, then installing flooring and then furniture for the computer/TV room and the kick back area of the house yeah My Boy Ty is earning some extra money and doing the hard stuff , I' just typing and barking out the orders. So until I get creative or have another thought I will sign off , and hope that everybody is great and the day brings good positive thoughts to everybody.... Life, precious life!

No comments:

Post a Comment