Thursday, June 17, 2010

lighten to Mood

Fuck the bullshit time for some levity around here, i do miss the shit spew that i am so good at producing . There was a time when life was too simple and too much fun and being serious especially at work was not an option. Becomming comfortable with life can sometimes be detrimental to the big picture so fuck it all and time to turn it loose a bit! I have been watching alot of my favorite TV which consists of very little these days,2 1/2 men and some discovery channel and the food network. I emailed My Spiritual guru Frank schaeffer this morning in the hopes that he would read and respond to my thank you letter for him being so instrumental in the healing process and getting me back to a good Christian base. I have fallen a few times but always used his teachings to bring me back to solid ground and see the Forest through the trees so to speak. I'm about politically void of any opinions or feeling as the world is still a mess and oil spills and Sarah Palin notwithstanding we now have the Kate Gosselin idiot to add to the fray. My god can there be a more ridiculous person on earth besides her and Sarah P? well maybe the airheads from the view but that's another article altogether. Life is pretty damn good and the therapy session for tonight is highly anticipated and really a good thing waiting to happen for me and Terria. I am not looking forward toi a riot in the streets of LA tonight should the Lakers win the title but hope they win and bring the Celtics to their knees, either way i will be in a session and then take my wife out for a nice dinner somewhere and watch sportcenter afterwards to find the outcome, don't really care too much but since they are the home team ,why not. Thanks to April for the nice text this morning and thanks to my wife for being such a bright ray of sunshine for me even during her difficult times and for believing in me, she never let her Pride or Ego get in the way of the big picture and that we are working on starting officially tonight with a third person in the room, not the good 3 way but a 3 way of substance. god has blessed me with so much and i need to start appreciating it all by actions and not words. again thanks to Frank Schaeffer for being the strength of a weaker man and allowing me to build my strength thru the hopes and prayers of my Lord, thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment