Monday, June 21, 2010

Tasks

School is out and My wife is free from the daily duties of getting up with me and getting ready to go to school and teach the dumb bunnies, well at least for awhile, she has summer school end of July. we are really looking forward to a drama free and exciting summer. still tossing around the idea of buying a new Crotch rocket for the summertime and start riding the fast motorcycle fast again. My head is not totally wrapped around it yet but i am leaning towards that because I do miss my motorcycle immensely and I do miss the excitement of speed. As for the rest of the summertime we are taking a few trips and a few unplanned events I'm sure, July 16-18 Terria and i are spending our Anniversary in Seattle for the weekend, then in early August we head to Tahoe for a wedding and maybe some golf if there is time. The extra room in the house is painted, Terria and I did that on Fathers day and now await my Son Brandon to install the wood flooring and wall boards and we will be set with a new room for whatever we want to use it for, mainly TV and a relaxation room , but entertained thoughts of buying a ping pong table to entertain myself, we shall see. Things are slowly falling into place and the next project is coming up this weekend with the lawn renovation and re-seeding. Last summer my lawn looked incredible and after the sewer project looked and still looks bad, so i must get my yard looking great again! Still have one last project , which is the garage to remove all unnecessary items and either trash them or sell them, or whatever just need a garage again. Enough of the house projects, I am looking forward to our Thursday counseling meeting with Dr. Morales in the hopes that we can get one step[ closer to some of my issues and deal with things the way i should from here on out! we shall see what that brings us, can't be bad, we have come so far in such a short amount of time and now time and trust will be on the mend and we will grow to even better than before. But not putting the cart before the mule I try to stay positive ,yet realistic in the fact that Time ,which is my most deviant Allie and my lack of patience might try to sabotage any true healing and progress. But i must not give in to my old ways of doing what feels good now and doing what i know i might have to fix later, these things and some spiritual growth will enable me to stay focused on the tasks at hand. Some of my best attributes can also be my biggest detriments in that I am patient with others growth , yet very erratic with my own and my self expectations are ridiculously high and sometimes out of proportion for the tasks at hand, yet the perseverance of self drive can help me to understand the importance of this patience and its importance in my life in regards to my marriage and my life from here on out. There are no guarantees in life and no warranties for anything we do , we have always approached our relationship as a bond of truth, a vow that goes way beyond the typical, we raised our own bar from day one, each of us knowing where we came from and where we were headed together, day1 told us that we would hit turbulance and we would conquer each trip with flying colors, this time is no different , just a different color, for the first time we are stretched and must conform to the task at hand, living, loving and trusting each other like never before, so i can honestly say that my escapade of infidelity has enlightened me, if not belabored the point that I allowed myself and my life to become complacent emotionally and my mind and heart drifted towards unfamiliar ground. This ground was covered in record time and now we digress to closures and solutions of completion and progressions that have never needed to to exist ever before. I honor this challenge and i honor my commitments whatever and wherever they are or were, this one id for real and if i fuck this one up it will forever be on me, my call of ownership and responsibility have never been on higher alert before. I am as good as i was before with my wife, but i want to become better and stronger than before, before allowed me to run away and this time is for keeps and will either kill myself trying or die emotionally for failing! God has blessed me with some incredible Family and an incredible mind and heart in which to share my love and wisdom with as many people that will allow me to, yet i spread myself narrowly thin and give my life, my heart and my soulful being to a select, deserving few! Time will be kind , time will treat us right and this time i will get it right!

1 comment:

  1. found a letter on my bed
    after i read it I wanted to be dead
    The thrill of love was gone
    The realities of pain had won

    I hurt and grieve
    my pain won't leave
    The path has left a mark
    this healing I embark

    finding answers to it all
    a big mans fall
    from the graces of greatness
    embraced with nothingness

    I have tried hard to forgive
    I forget that i must live
    In the moment and not in the past
    heartbreaks and mold have been cast

    I listen to my music and hear a song
    takes me back to my wrong
    place in life and shuttered thoughts
    play with fire and get caught

    I mend the fences and home
    so afraid ,can't do it alone
    need to give the gift of love
    my lifes' gift sent from above

    today, tomorrow and yesterday
    help me grow and allow me to say
    you fucked it up now go get it Right!
    no more whispers in the night

    ReplyDelete