Monday, June 21, 2010

Temperament

The thoughts, the dreams, the desires
running so fast i my brain
My egomaniacle tempered mind
always winning the race

I put aside my boastful pride
and rest assured i'm fighting hard
to Kick a person in the jaw
but I'd rather make their ears bleed

Sometimes my lack of simplicity
hardens up my thoughts
I speak of ease and drame free
but its only just a thought

sheltered are the bad ass ways
the fist right through the heart
I've grown so much, yet want to punch
my way out of my own shadow

Why do i save myself
from the indignities of the past
when should i come out swinging
or should i go to the gym for lunch

My anger and frustrations
ever bubbling near the top
where stupidity and obtuse behavior
has broken my abilities to vent

I write, i write and share
i give my views from where i stand
Nobody knows but I care too much
Nobody feels more than this mindful soul

so I speak and i write
I try to convey all that I am
all that i do as just and real
yet i speak to a wall and stare in a mirror-less room

I want answers for questions yet to be asked
I want happiness for a love that has yet to lose its luster
Writing and speaking of all that i have
and all that i have lost

My heart sometimes twitters in anger
sometimes burns in fear
and hurts from too much joy
maybe my therapist can figure it out

Is it my mommy issues
is it my daddys lost representation
could i be the missing link
to whatever page I forgot to read

I'm lost yet I've found
my weather and my sun
to be so inquisitive and spiteful
so spiritual yet too profound

I've found something inside of me
the things that i truly hate
Identified and to be dealt with
so much for me to contemplate

I reached the emotional pinnacle
the point of no returns
I've made my emotional purchases
now I own them and make them work

No comments:

Post a Comment