Monday, June 21, 2010

Terrias Goodbye Letter !

Greg,
As you can see I have taken my things and moved them out,don't be angry or upset.This was a very difficult decision for me to make but I do believe its the best. Since May 3, 10:00 pm. there has been much pain,grieving,and overall heartache.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of Brandon's' Life, I know our relationship(his and mine) was strained understandably so there were many adjustments and transitions for all. He has grown to be an incredible young man who I love very much and plan on being there for him any way I can
When it comes to Braz and Ty I'll never be able to tell you how much I appreciate your love, guidance and influence that you have had on their lives. I do realize it was a very difficult situation, there was much to be taken care of. You were there and rose above and beyond,I'll be forever grateful
You and I, I love you and thank for our time together. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your daily life for 12 years, 4 months and 3 days. I carry many fond and dear memories of our life together. I was very proud to be Mrs. Gregory A. Duran, I felt so secure and loved. I was taken care of in a way that I could never have imagined, that will never be taken away from me
May you have much Love, Laughter and happiness in your life ....remember never compromise, you deserve better than that!


"Ever has it been that Love
knows not its own depth
until the hour of separation"

With Love
Terria L. Duran

This is what I read and now you can understand how incredible this woman is to me , in her darkest hour she was still able to show her care ,love and concern for me and my well-being, putting aside her own pain and grief. Thank you very much Terria L. Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment